2-11-12
I had the pleasure of stepping in for the first time, in the New Ford Center in Evansville, IN. What a beautiful building. The architectural layout design is very nice. I got there at 5:00, found a parking space about 60’ from the building, got into and conversation with a parking attendant. He was a really cool guy. So as I was told that the doors open at 6:00.

I looked around and people were arriving before I got there. I’m thinking to myself, “how come they don’t open the doors and let the people in?” Not in the main auditorium so people can purchase items. These are the people supporting these venues which help produce jobs and put money back in the Evansville economy.

Well I took two cameras into the Ford Center and found my seat. Two hockey players got into a fight, and I was thinking why? So I felt a tap on my right shoulder and this gentleman asks me, “Are you a professional photographer?” I thought to myself, did my cameras gave it away or was it the name on the back of my jacket. Well he was nice and told me that I have permission to photograph this event. But he told me cell phones cameras are allowed. I looked around and did not see anything on the walls saying NO CAMERAS ALLOW. So I told my friend that I was just going to leave. So when I got home, I looked up the Evansville Icemen. Still didn’t see anything about NO CAMERAS ALLOW. I was shooting thru a glass. That attendant ask me was I a professional photographer, I think he needs to ask somebody else that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog