I took a vacation Tuesday 6-4-13 to support the UMWA event that took place in Henderson, KY at Central Park. It started at 10: am. There was very big present of Police Officers from Kentucky State Police, County Sheriff to our local City Police. It was a very eye opener rally. It’s just shameful how Patriot Coal wants to reduce pension and health care benefits for the 4,000 people. Here are a few pictures that I shot with the Samsung S4, 13MP cellphone camera. To view the rest, go the www.anthonyhayesphotography.com and click on “On Line Ordering”, then click on UMWA. Any picture is for sale. I can mail them to you or you can call me at 270-577-9857, or email me at airborne803@gmail.com.

 I was telling the Chief of the Sheriff Department how clean and presentable his officer’s car was. That says a lot about a department. One word, Classy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog